Best Tips On How To Wash And Maintain Your Hair Extension & Hair Weaves
With the love and flourish of extension wearers, we feel the need to help your ladies when washing your Human Virgin Hair Wholesale properly. Summer is equivalent to heat, sweat, sand and water. If not washed or kept properly, they will produce a pungent smell and unkempt hair extensions! Before and after installing the braid, you should always wash your hair and extend your hair. This should be done to ensure that the Wholesale Brazilian Hair is clean and to transform the hair extension into its natural state. So let’s get started!
Properly Washing Your Hair Extensions Before Installation
It is best to wash the Wholesale Human Virgin Hair at the same time. Co-washing basically cleans the hair with conditioner to increase moisture without using shampoo. Just use conditioner and shampoo to moisturize, shine and increase softness.
- Mix half a cup of warm water with four tablespoons of conditioner. We recommend using a conditioner specially designed for hair extensions, as this will ensure strong moisture and nourish your extensions.
- Pour warm water into a bowl or sink, and then pour the diluted conditioner into it. Make sure to comb your hair by combing the tip of the tip, gently tangling or brushing any knots with your fingers. Starting from the bottom is the ultimate way to avoid damage. Gently put the extension part in water, let it soak and wash for about 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need to whip or clean your hair, as this may cause your hair extensions to become tangled.
- Remove the extensions from the water and rinse them under cool running water, making sure you hold the extensions tightly. Allowing water to flow through your hair extension will help to rinse off residual shampoo and rinse the product thoroughly from the hair extension.
- Now that your extension has been cleaned, it’s time to dry! Before laying, please gently squeeze out the excess water with your hands or towel-do not wipe the extension tube! Next, apply a good moisturizing product. Try to apply a little lightly on the conditioner, and then use a carrier oil to lock in the moisture. Fold the extension into a clean towel and let it dry.
- After it is completely dry, comb or brush the newly washed hair extensions (remember to comb the extensions upwards).
- Install your extension and set the hair style accordingly!