How To Use And Clean Your Mink Lashes?
- Mink Eyelashes Wholesale are still popular in 2021, and they are almost every fashionable girl’s favorite beauty accessory. Minks are the most popular in silk, synthetic and mink eyelashes.
- Fashionable mink eyelashes will give you a very natural appearance, very comfortable to wear, and make your eyes look more beautiful. Below I will give you how to use and how to clean mink eyelashes!
How To Use Mink Eyelashes?
- Carefully remove the eyelashes from the tray with tweezers. Measure these eyelashes into your eyes to match the length of your eyelashes. Then trim the excess so that the eyelashes are a little shorter than your natural eye length.
- If you use Eyeliner Glue Pen, you need to draw a line on your eye, just like painting an eyeliner. Need to put on your eyelashes immediately!
- If you use glue, you need to put a thin layer of glue on the eyelash band. Remember to use a little more glue on both ends, and don’t use too much glue. Let it dry for about 30 seconds, and wear eyelashes until you find the glue is sticky!
How To Clean Your Mink Lashes?
When you take off your mink eyelashes, be very careful. Before you wash your eyelashes, you need to wash your hands with fragrance free soap. Then use a little makeup remover on your eyelashes to help loosen the glue. After a few seconds, grab the corner of the mink’s eyelash and gently pull it down. Remember not to pull the eyelash hair.