Garnier Mink Eyelash Manufacturer is a honest Luxury mink strip lashes and Eyelash Glue Vendor, We Wholesale bulk mink lashes and eyelash glue is Cheap and Gorgeous Mink Eyelash Quality.
We also accept the custom mink lashes and private label eyelash glue wholesale, Garnier mink Eyelash manufacturer which established in 2009. We are not only a Old Eyelash Manufacturer but also is a Best Mink Eyelash Glue Vendors .
Wholesale Lash Glue Vendors
About our Glue Detial Information :
- What it is:
A best-selling, waterproof false-lash adhesive.
- What it does:
Hold your false eyelashes securely in place, for a look that is all drama—in a good way.
- What it is formulated WITHOUT:
– Synthetic Dyes
Features: our Eyelash Glues mainly uses synthetic resin as the main raw material. The Lash Glue is tested by SGS, ROSH, EU and other related institutions. It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, dry and transparent, no trace, no damage to the eyes. Sensitive and fragile skin. Moreover, the Eyelash Glue has a super strong adhesive force and can achieve a fast drying strength.
If the False Eyelash Glue accidentally splashes into the eyes, seek medical attention immediately.
eyelash glue is easy to solidify when it is cold and needs to be preserved.
The eyes are very susceptible to allergies. If it is sensitive skin, you need to do an allergy test before using the Lash glue. If you find allergies, please stop using it immediately.
How To Apply Your False Mink Lashes
There are numerous kinds of lashes available made to cater to different desired looks. Whether you’re looking for something subtle and natural, dramatic and bold, or something fit for dressing up in costume, the right false lashes exist for your needs and may have different application techniques. Don’t be scared – it can take some practice to get right, but practice makes perfect.
Step #1: Curl your natural lashes
- To create a shelf for your falsies to sit on, curl your natural lashes and apply mascara which will help support their weight.
Step #2: Cut the falsies to fit
- Cut your false lashes to perfectly fit your eyelid. You can also divide them up into smaller pieces or thin them out to create a more natural, less chunky look. Another tip is to bend them into a C shape for a few moments to help curve them into a natural eyelid shape.
Step #3: Add your adhesive
- Make sure to use a good quality adhesive, as the kind that sometimes comes with your lashes might not be best. Garnier Lashes Adhesive is a good brand. You’ll want to trace a very fine line on each of the lash bands with the adhesive, not apply it to your eyelids. Wait a few moments for the adhesive to dry and become a bit tacky before applying. Even if your lashes come with some adhesive already on them, it’s a good idea to apply your own for a better quality stick.
Step #4: Stick them on!
- For better placement and safety, use your fingers to apply your extensions, unless you are more comfortable with tweezers. You’ll want to start by placing the lash from the outer corner first, keeping it as close as possible to the lash line. You can try creating a cat-eye effect by placing the outer extension slightly above your natural lash line.
Step: #5 Touch it up
- To help blend everything together, you can take a soft eyeliner brush and press a thin line of black matte eyeshadow onto where your lashes meet your eyes. Do a couple winks and eyelash flutters and you’re all set!
★Product specifications: 5ML
★Color: white, black
★Usage: Apply the brush with the fine hair brush to the root of the false eyelashes, wait 20 seconds, apply the false eyelashes along the eyelash growth line after the glue is dry, and gently press from the middle to the ends.
★Advantages: Fine brush head type, easy to apply, no waste. It can be adjusted Glue amount at any time.
Easy to stick, waterproof and sweat-proof, no damage to the skin, strong adhesion, long-lasting eyelashes, easy to carry.